Baker Air Wings

• I have the stock 2017 ripper windscreen. Would love to get a pair of Baker air wings but not crazy about the ripper series. Appears as though the clamps are in the field of view. Has anyone ever cut back & re-drilled the mount holes on the standard clamp on windshield version for use on the ripper style windscreen outboard edge? If so wondering about buffeting on use with the ripper windscreen?

• I have the stock 2017 ripper windscreen. Would love to get a pair of Baker air wings but not crazy about the ripper series. Appears as though the clamps are in the field of view. Has anyone ever cut back & re-drilled the mount holes on the standard clamp on windshield version for use on the ripper style windscreen outboard edge? If so wondering about buffeting on use with the ripper windscreen?

I bought air wings for the ripper last month. Used them on 800 mile trip. They work great. Do not regret getting them. Although I am a lot taller than most riders, I look well over the windshield. But for me the clamps do not cause much of sight line interruption.

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.