Anybody with a crashed Slingshot? Need a tiny part... Swingarm metal weak?

• Yes folks, this is the same metal used in the swingarms!

Probably not true, but could be, and hopefully I have your attention...

So as I continue to struggle with my Assault hub, a locking washer from the steering height lever just crumbled into three pieces. See pictures.

Does anyone have a wrecked slingshot that I could have this tiny piece from? If not, how could I order it? Looking at the parts finder, I can't seem to locate the height adjustment system, let alone if they sell this little nut separately.

That nut goes in between the others on the left of the assembly in the picture below.

• found this guy on eBay- he is in Fl., parting out complete ss. you might try him
    "Parting out complete bike for more information or other parts you can call or text 786-683-7003"
    there are a couple more places on eBay parting out slings......

• Thanks @NatomasSlingshot1! Texted him this morning. . . I've seen two on ebay, but it's for the whole assembly . . . At about $400!

I need to check again and see if this nut can even be replaced or if the whole system is locked in and not serviceable . Which would mean that yes, a whole assembly is required. If so, to the dealer! Thank goodness for warranty . . . Until March 2017 though. . .

• Man. . . I think I know what am doing! Lol. . . Seriously though, this ain't rocket science and this nut just crumbled when I wanted to change the height of the steering wheel . . . ;(

Pulled the lever down, then saw a piece of the nut fall. . . Then I couldn't get to it to lock again. F$#%ing Polaris ! :cursing:

• Good news is I just tightened that bolt to the point where my steering wheel is now locked, but not adjustable . The lever (and wheel) doesn't move now, but at least I can drive it!

Yeah, I figure I'll get it covered under warranty when I'm getting a practically new Sling whenever all the recall stuff is done.