You Have To Do This - FREE - 5 Minutes of Work - Too Legit To Quit

• It will take a couple of seconds of your time but it will make your forum brothers and sisters VERY happy.

2l2l2q.gif

Send pictures of you and your slingshot, just your slingshot, what you got under the hood, where you've been, or what you've done to it to:
    ourslingshotcalendar AT gmail DOT com

• Does it have to be a professional picture? NO WAY
    • Does it have to include my ugly/beautiful mug? ONLY IF YOU WANT TO
    • Does it have to be from a fancy camera? NOPE - YOUR CELL PHONE SHOULD DO JUST FINE - Well not your flip phone but heck it only takes a second.
    • Does it have to be of my whole Slingshot? NOPE - Could be just you engine (mods or not) or your lights (LED or regular) or your wing or your rims or your seats or whatever - get the picture .... we haven't so submit it now!
    • Meh, my stuff isn't good enough for a calendar. WRONG. You're part of SLINGSHOTINFO.COM that makes you and your ride perfect just as they are - you are too legit - too legit to quit.
    • How sad would it be if we didn't have enough submissions to produce a calendar? VERY - so get your ass in gear and get submitting
    • My mods are from @Painter or wrench days with other forum members or my dealer - not really my own. WELL THAT'S A PERFECT WAY TO PAY TRIBUTE AND SAY THANK YOU

Base model or SLR, no modifications or twin turbos, clean engine or dirty tires, custom paint work or graffiti covered, let's see those awesome rides - hurry and send your photos now for consideration in the calendar.

Let's be honest - whether you're running stock or you have spent HOURS and HOURS with modifications, LEDs, and tweaks .... you deserve to be in the calendar so take a minute and send your submission to ourslingshotcalendar AT gmail DOT com

PHOTOS ARE DUE BY 11/22

Don't miss this great opportunity to share your awesome ride in our very own members only 2017 calendar