Texas Slingshot Invasiom (Wed, May 17th 2017 - Sun, May 21st 2017)

Date

Texas Slingshot Invasiom

Wed, May 17th 2017 - Sun, May 21st 2017

Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA

Participants

0 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: May 16th 2017, 7:00 pm
  • Got a message from @alburl asking me to put something on the forum about this event being cancelled. He is unable to put the required time in in this event due to his work schedule. He is working 6-7 days per week and will be for the near future.
    People who were interested in attending a TX event are encouraged to see if they are able to make Ivor's Kerrville event Apr 19-23rd.
    Don't worry about Eureka Springs in September. It is still going forward and most things are already arranged.

• I posted in wrong place I am goin to go ride hill country next week just to make sure all the flowers are out for all to see. Goin on Thur leaving from Laredo hope weather is great. Just want everyone will have great time in Texas

Keep Three Wheels Down

• We were there two weeks ago and the loop had not started blooming yet. I bet it will be in full bloom when we are down there for the rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

The way I'm reading this is that the rally that Alan was planning for these dates has been cancelled. The slingsot rally that Ivor is having in two weeks in Kerrville TX is still going to happen

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE