Lrobbi goes SuperCharger with DDMWORKS

• Congrats @lrobbi Welcome to boost land . @Dave@DDMWorks , @Jeff@DDMWorks and the whole crew are INCREDIBLE to deal with.
    Can't wait for them to write the insurance on mine to protect it a little from my fat foot .
    Enjoy and hope to see you in the near future

Thanks ... Yes we spoke of your great SlingShot while I was there... This is just incredible power and it's usable power!!!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I wanted to mention that my SHOT base line numbers prior to the DDMWorks Super Charger was at an impressive 180hp at the rear wheel! That was Naturally Aspirated with bolt on mods and Bobs Tune. Dave and Jeff ran several dyno numbers with the Alpha both open and close. The close was I believe 160hp at the rear. I was pleased with the 180hp with the bolt-ons... that made me feel like that combination really improved the engines power range. Nothing compares to this new power SHOT has now.... but I want those who wish to stay Naturally Aspirated to know this.

Bobs Tune
    Alpha Variable Exuast
    1320 header
    My "Lrobbi" Cold Air Intake
    RRR ported throttle body and manifold
    180hp at the rear wheel

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• So the RRR made enough difference to justify the cost??

• So the RRR made enough difference to justify the cost??

In my opinion YES brother! After seeing the numbers and knowing my butt Dyno was not lying to me - yes I am convinced that this mod worded great for naturally aspirated Sling shots. @RistRocketRacing my combination worked for 180hp at the rear wheel and that must be "about" 210 at the engine.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,