Taking mine in for recall and warranty work tomorrow - anything else I should have them check?

• It's a one hour ride each way for me to take the sling back to my dealer so this is the first opportunity for me to get it in since I took delivery in March 2015. Mine is one of the first batch of 2015 base models shipped. The dealer received it in Dec of 15. With my situation at home last year I did not get the chance to put many miles on. It has 4500 miles on it now as the riding has been good this season.

Here is what they are doing:

Headlight wiring harness recall
    Intermittent brake failure light - check brake switch

There are a couple of smaller items not worth listing but anything else I should have them do or check? Was going to have them flash the ECU but tech says there is no TSB listed for my VIN regarding the ECU. If someone has the specific info on that I would appreciate it as I would rather have it updated now in case I want to send it out to Bob for a custom tune in the near future. I have Alpha exhaust, Alpha CAI and 1320 header so a tune is the next logical step for NA performance mods.

My warranty will expire next winter prior to getting it out of storage and at this point am not too keen on spending the grand on the extended warranty that just leads to fighting with Polaris for coverage anyway. My take is to save the grand and apply it to the inevitable bearing replacement that's coming sometime in the future. I actually hope an aftermarket fix (other than the 4-wheel conversion) materializes that is a more permanent solution than the current factory setup.

Thanks,

JD

• How's your brakes?. Mushy?. They have a service bulletin to bleed them and get all the air out.

Also have them check your ball joints and rear bearing.

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Have them lube the U-joint; also, check drive belt tension & alignment. Check rear axle nut torque. Retorque all wheel lugnuts.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014