Changed out the lights behind the gauge faceplate

• would need to remove mine again to confirm but aren't the gauges sealed?... would like to convert to red or amber rather than the blue.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• changing the display color is one of the first mods I wanted to do, since the black print on blue light display is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for me to read!!! It is not even easy to read the speedometer and stuff. The dealar told me it can't be done, altho dealers don't know much about this vehicle yet. My neighbor, who built me an awesome roll bar for it, fashioned an led light positioned below the deck, above the steering wheel that shines on both displays. From dusk to dawn, it is awesome! he attached it to a switch on the radio deck. Still can't read the black on blue display very well, but half the problem is solved!

• sorry. been gone awhile. A pic would not show much, exc. the illuminated dash, since the LED light is tucked up and under the dash lip that covers the displays. But trust me, please, the illumination is perfect! I use if from dusk to dawn, all the time, when driving. It's low enough not to be a problem. Also put another LED under glove box to illuminate the floor, on another button. Brighter or dimmer LED would allow for personal adjustment of brightness, to your liking. The LED wiring goes behind the dash, btw, and attaches to one of the unused "radio" buttons below my aftermarket radio. One of the other buttons is attached to the heaters on the seats. (thanks, PRP). Sorry no pic, but I don't know what it would show, except illuminated dash indicators. Is that what you wanted to see?