Daytona Demo Rides

• My son and his wife went to Daytona a couple of days ago. They live in Titusville, so they often ride their motorcycle up there. Son is a BIG NASCAR fan. They noticed an Indian and Slingshot demo set up. They both got to drive one. I had given both of them rides in mine when they visited us. Son was all grins in a video taken by his wife. She went 102 in her turn!! Now she wants one for Christmas. Also mentioned wanted to know if she could be put in my will with the Slingshot listed as her inheritance. These things change people!!!

When I got my new ride, Polaris sent me a couple of cooler cups. Son and wife got two plastic sippy cups, coozies, scarf/grease rag, key chains with leather insignia, a couple of neck warmers and t shirts. WAY more than a new owner gets!

They have said to watch my front porch. They are sending some loot.

• The "kids" kept their word. This appeared on my porch yesterday. Loot from their demo ride. They got more stuff from a demo than I got when I bought mine new. I got two insulated cups and a koozie.

Pretty sure that most, if not all, of this stuff was paid for by Progressive Insurance. Good way for Polaris to push their product and have someone else pay for it.