Phone won’t connect to RideCommand

• I had an iPhone 12 last summer, and never had any issues connecting to the head unit in my 2019 SLR. I now have a Samsung S22U, and it doesn’t want to pair with my RideCommand. I put both in pairing mode, but the phone does not see the Sling, nor does the Sling see the phone. Tried rebooting the phone, nothing. Any ideas? My phone connects fine to the Android Auto head unit in my car, as well as other Bluetooth devices. The phone connected to my PedalCommander, but the Slingshot doesn’t show up on the list of available devices.

• I had an iPhone 12 last summer, and never had any issues connecting to the head unit in my 2019 SLR. I now have a Samsung S22U, and it doesn’t want to pair with my RideCommand. I put both in pairing mode, but the phone does not see the Sling, nor does the Sling see the phone. Tried rebooting the phone, nothing. Any ideas? My phone connects fine to the Android Auto head unit in my car, as well as other Bluetooth devices. The phone connected to my PedalCommander, but the Slingshot doesn’t show up on the list of available devices.

May try disconnecting the pedal command and see what happens??

Make sure other phone has been deleted from the ride command?

Ride command does Not like too many devices connected???

• I checked that the old iPhone had been deleted from Ride Command. Tried connecting the S22U again. It connected and paired immediately. I did nothing differently other than waited a day. Weird.

• Sooo, it works now? Huh maybe when we all are doing something to our SS , maybe we should wait a day to start. Sounds good, just get a good bourbon and wait one!

Excellent idea.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down