Charging System - Quick answer requested

• I haven't had the chance to spend any real time checking it, but I have an easy question re: 2015 Slingshot charging system. The alternator puts out 13 * voltage, yet testing at the battery, there's only +/- 12V to a relatively new fully charged battery. Before going completely nuts, does Polaris use a fusible link in the harness for the charging system? If so, any idea where to look for it? Or does any of the "recalled" body fuses involve the charging system since I don't believe this one has had that recall done.

Last but not least, does anyone have a link to the wiring diagram in PDF that I can access to follow myself?

Thanks in advance

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I haven't had the chance to spend any real time checking it, but I have an easy question re: 2015 Slingshot charging system. The alternator puts out 13 * voltage, yet testing at the battery, there's only +/- 12V to a relatively new fully charged battery. Before going completely nuts, does Polaris use a fusible link in the harness for the charging system? If so, any idea where to look for it? Or does any of the "recalled" body fuses involve the charging system since I don't believe this one has had that recall done.

Last but not least, does anyone have a link to the wiring diagram in PDF that I can access to follow myself?

Thanks in advance

Checking for a friend oe did you do IT....

Thanks in advance

There is a fusible link between the alternator and starter solenoid. It's a small light blue wire located under the intake manifold. The fusible link connects at the starter solenoid to the main + cable to the battery at the back.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Thanks for that bit of info. It wasn't the issue, but directed me to find the cause. The main power stud on the starter was slightly loose. Not enough to cause a no start issue, but once it was tightened, the system fully charged. Thanks for that tip and for any future issues, I know where to check out that fusible link.

Thanks Mr. Wraith

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE