Has anyone here dealt with Slingscene in Henderson, Nevada

• Has anyone here had dealings with Slingscene in Henderson, Nevada? Another SS owner I know purchased some stuff and its been crickets for a while. No response.

I had never heard of these guys before, and never seen their name mentioned anywhere.

• Has anyone here had dealings with Slingscene in Henderson, Nevada? Another SS owner I know purchased some stuff and its been crickets for a while. No response.

I had never heard of these guys before, and never seen their name mentioned anywhere.

??? They do have a nice looking web site!!!

• I think they sold a couple sets of my luggage racks. It seems like they were back east somewhere. Their website shows Henderson as a future location. If I have the right guy, I just sent one of the owners a text. I'll let you know if/when I hear back.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I just checked my records and it was Ride Effect that I dealt with. The owner was pleasant and easy to deal with. I don't know anything about Slingscene.

Perhaps time to exercise your credit card protection.....

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I just checked my records and it was Ride Effect that I dealt with. The owner was pleasant and easy to deal with. I don't know anything about Slingscene.

Perhaps time to exercise your credit card protection.....

Yes, I believe that is what my friend is going to do. Thanks for checking.

• I kind of agree. When he mentioned he ordered from them and they have not responded in a while, I did a bit of searching. When you can't find much info except a website, I tend to steer clear.

• I kind of agree. When he mentioned he ordered from them and they have not responded in a while, I did a bit of searching. When you can't find much info except a website, I tend to steer clear.

The phone number is through Onvoy with a Henderson, NV area code but is registered to a phone in Atlanta, GA.......

........ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......