Outlaw Sunglasses

• I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of OUTLAW sunglasses. I need bifocals and wanted transition lenses so I could wear them when I ride at night. Anyone have experience with them?I'll be ordering through atgsunglasses.com. Thanks

• I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of OUTLAW sunglasses. I need bifocals and wanted transition lenses so I could wear them when I ride at night. Anyone have experience with them?I'll be ordering through atgsunglasses.com. Thanks

Don't know 'Outlaw' sunglasses but do wear transition lenses --- old style glass not plastic. Had tham for years and love them.

• Don't know 'Outlaw' sunglasses but do wear transition lenses --- old style glass not plastic. Had tham for years and love them.

I wear old Transsition Glasses from my 2 wheel motorcycle riding days.. I even bought new ones and can not wear them for they are to strong and for

riding my 3 wheelers I use these old glasses and night riding the best ..I know night riding I need these to see the gauges when driving a car and stops most

oncoming glare...