what is the best roof for a 2021r

• If I had a 2020+ Slingshot, I'd go with the Polaris Excursion Top. It replaces the roll hoops, so the overall Top would need to be at least as strong as the roll hoops it replaces. The manufacturers of the other aftermarket tops all pretty much have a disclaimer that the top is not meant as a safety cage or roll bar.

• I wanted to buy the slinglines flip top roof and would like to hear your thoughts please. Just need something to keep the sun off my head^^

Try to see in person as many as possible. Most of the guys will let you get in/out to see if it works for you. So many different type and costs and you don't want to have to many extra's sitting in the garage.

• I wanted to buy the slinglines flip top roof and would like to hear your thoughts please. Just need something to keep the sun off my head^^

Well, for me it's the Polaris Slingshade. I have owned 4 Slingshots as of this time, and no top on the First, but have installed the Slingshade on the last Three and very Happy with them!

Slingshade top not only gives you the shade, but actually helps reduce the cabin wind turbulence and Best accents the design of the Slingshot!!

BKL is correct in that this top will not help you with a rollover crash, But he failed to mention that the Original Roll hoops are Still in Place and will do the Job they are Designed to do with a rollover crash??

But, to make the Best Choice for yourself is to Ride test the ones you are most interested in??