Slingshot for sale - where to advertise

• Owning my slingshot has been a ton of fun, but looks like we are moving along to a new toy. For all the members that have bought / sold slingshots where did you look / advertise? Any tips on how to sell?

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• Not a recommendation, but I have seen a lot of people put it up on Facebook. There is actually a separate group for "Slingshot Buy, Sell, & Trade". Prices seem to be holding high right now with many of them going over original MSRP.

You can also add it to this and the other forums.

Recommendation is just to be as clear as you can concerning issues, accessories, etc. Make sure to list year, mileage, modifications, and location (City/State). And like always, Buyer and Seller BEWARE.

• I tried selling mine on a Facebook aka TWO FACED book Market place ad. The posting got flagged and the user account was blocked from posting or viewing anything in the market place section. It took forever to get those fools to even respond what got their panties tied up in a bunch. They finally said that the posting was more of an ad by my listing all the mods and who's products they were.

So I paid the $5.00 fee and placed the same ad on Craigslist and I had two buyers within days that both wanted it. One wanted to send a nonrefundable deposit to my paypal account. It ended up selling to the first person who saw it. That was last July and I'm sure the market has gotten pricier and stronger since then

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE