Slingshot Tattoo

• heck - I have been working to remove all of the "Polaris" and "Slingshot" badging from my slingshot - - I sure as heck won't be getting any ink with it on me

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I think it is a wonderful idea. I think I am just a little to old for ink as all I have to do is bump my arms into something and I bleed. I guess I will just have to stick with Polaris and Slingshot stickers on my Jeep and helmets. Right now I am looking to buy a Polaris Ranger EV.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I think it is a wonderful idea. I think I am just a little to old for ink as all I have to do is bump my arms into something and I bleed. I guess I will just have to stick with Polaris and Slingshot stickers on my Jeep and helmets. Right now I am looking to buy a Polaris Ranger EV.

Got to agree, at 67 years old I think my time for tattoos or piercings has long passed 8o

• I didn't get my first tattoo until I was 51 years old and couldn't find a replacement Star Wars Darth Vader baseball cap and got Darth Vader tattooed on my shoulder. Shocked my Family and co-workers and even my Wife who watched me get it! I'm 69 now and would still consider a fourth tattoo if I found one I really liked.

• I didn't get my first tattoo until I was 51 years old and couldn't find a replacement Star Wars Darth Vader baseball cap and got Darth Vader tattooed on my shoulder. Shocked my Family and co-workers and even my Wife who watched me get it! I'm 69 now and would still consider a fourth tattoo if I found one I really liked.

I have thought about a tattoo a few times, but could never think of anything I was 100% sure I wanted on my body for the rest of my life - - heck every guy I ever knew who had a who had a tattoo of a woman's name never ended up with that woman

• Pick what you want and put the picture of it on your bedroom door. If after six months if you still like it then get it in ink. I am 75 and fear a I would bleed to death. When I work on my slingshot, Jeep, or mower my arms are bleeding from many spots. I found some pull on sleeves but I am not going to even try a small ink.

If the music is to loud you are to old.