The 2015 "Hood Slingshot X" (You're gonna want to see this)

• I'm actually a lil' impressed at the ingenuity. In a way, it's a bit more like a Hudson Stinger than a Sling, but there's still no way I'm getting in that thing.

šŸ˜‚

See the listing for yourself on FB marketplace: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/626968111604069/

Description:

Home made slingshot used a 2015 Yamaha r3 street bike motor and Yamaha warrior front suspension has front and rear disk brakes runs and rides rn could use some lil work to make it perfect or ride it as is no problems get on it do donuts or just ride 28 hundred miles on the motor 1200 obo no trades donā€™t really need to sale just wanna see if somebody want it before I turn it into something else have videos of it running and driving and a video of a race top speed is around 105mph itā€™s not perfect by no means it was put together in the backyard Iā€™ve been over 100 mph on it wit no issues

May be an image of outdoors

• That was probably a family argument.

She probably calls him idiot now.

Two machines he might have pulled $3500 off of market.

Now he has a machine that is neither street legal nor fully offroad capable.

And now he needs another idiot.

Show of hands???

:00007555:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I had one built on a Kawasaki Z1000 bike. Turned a lot of heads and wasa fun ride. NEVER had an issue with wet riding conditions that weren't self infllcted. It was so odd the way the power came on. You'd be pulling in 2nd gear like a bandit, then hit the powerband and break lose the rear tire and hold on.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE