• Last weekend I used a toll road for a quick return home from a mc club I'm a member of. My friend ahead of me on 2 wheels & towing a small trailer paid the normal mc + single axel trailer fee of $4.25. Me in the Slingshot + my mc single axel cargo trailer cost $8.00. So apparently they charged the slingshot as a car.
    Anyone else have been charged the higher fees as a car rather than a mc?
    I'll be sure to make sure next time I'm on a toll road they charge the slingshot as a mc.

• Thanks for the heads up @Carbon_One . I have ran through a few toll roads in the Sling and never knew there were separate fees. I therefore didn't know to ensure I was charged as a bike. I will from now on, as long as I remember.

How have you and the wife been? We have to get together again one of these days. :)

• Not surprised, whenever there's a benefit to being a motorcycle or a car we always seem to be on the opposite side. At bike events many venues treat us as car and park us in the next county. Recently went to a resort on Amelia island where it was considered a motorcycle and not allowed on the grounds.

• Florida doesn't offer cheaper tolls to motorcycles other then the same usage discount applied to all vehicles. I have been using my sunpass sticker for the past few weeks and it has been working. For what its worth I didn't stick it to the windshield, I left the backing tape on it and slid it under the cockpit side of the madstad on top of the dash. Either that or some register with sunpass and use 'pay by plate'.