Factory Turbo

• Don't bet on it. I have heard there are big changes coming for the 17 model. Expect a new engine. They're right at the federal weight limitations for a motorcycle, so unless they trim weight somewhere else a turbo set up is gonna be tough.

• Technically they could go with something like a ford ecoboost 2.0 and would be lighter than that 2.4 Chevy motor and make more HP. Heck they could even do the 1.8 with turbo even smaller and still make 200hp easy. The 2.0 makes 252hp in the Focus ST that would be an amazing setup stock!

2023 Graphite Blue R Manual

2022 Tesla Mode 3 Performance

2020 Toyota Supra MK5 - way to many mods

2022 Harley Davidson Apex Road King

Edited once, last by Phantomx ().

• Technically they could go with something like a ford economist 2.0 and would be lighter than that 2.4 Chevy motor and make more HP. Heck they could even do the 1.8 with turbo even smaller and still make 200hp easy. The 2.0 makes 252hp in the Focus ST that would be an amazing setup stock!

I agree. I would love to see that solution. Some people have voiced concerns that Polaris may be at the top end of their comfort zone for engine output. Hopefully seeing so many of us with a turbo will give them the same idea :D