Vendors. Vendors. And More Vendors!!!!

• Just an observation, and a question. Has an invitation been extended to the vendors on the other sites to join/advertise here? Having to bounce back to the other sites to view their sites is getting a little monotonous, at best. I guess I could just create a shortcut for a "quick pick" in the Favorites File. Just thought it would be nice to see the other vendors here, as well. Am I way off base on this one?

• The vendors arent posting any new products.... except for slingmods... which is appreciated but, i check their threads for new posts, or products and.... ?

Oh well, guess Im saving money? Lol

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Just to be clear, I truly appreciate the vendors on here right now, and mean no harm in inquiring. I'm just looking to broaden my horizons in effectively emptying my wallet!!!! :thumbsup:
    DISCLAIMER: {No ill intent was meant or directed toward any of the vendors we already have in the making of this post)