Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• During the 2020 United States presidential election, Merchan donated $15 to Democratic Party candidate Joe Biden's campaign, $10 to the Progressive Turnout Project, and $10 to Stop Republicans, a subsidiary of the previous. (yup, a whole 35$)

Sounds like he is a Democrat and not an anitTrumper.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• herein lies the issue. There are very few if any bipartisan judges. There were either put there by a Republican, or a Democrat and pledge allegiance to that party, and more often than not to that person that put them there. Even though they are supposed to be neutral in their work ethics, it seems it rarely happens, on either side. It more a matter of where the trial is taking place. If it was in Florida the judge would be in Trumps back pocket most likely.

The division among the US is staggering and its getting worse.

• During the 2020 United States presidential election, Merchan donated $15 to Democratic Party candidate Joe Biden's campaign, $10 to the Progressive Turnout Project, and $10 to Stop Republicans, a subsidiary of the previous. (yup, a whole 35$)

Sounds like he is a Democrat and not an anitTrumper.

Well looking at that list and a whopping $35, one might think that he is just a Democrat.............

But he stands to be the furure King of the "Stop Republicans" hate club with the power he has in place right now ruling over this trial. Stop TRUMP, stop Republicans.

He shoulda kept his $10, because he alone can stop it......

or so he may think :00000441:

Either way, it's not a good look.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• ALL judges bring their political beliefs, biases, and personal experiences to the bench — they are HUMAN. Many try their best to conceal that while some are way more overt. Sparcky - you are correct - this country has not been in such turmoil since the Vietnam War. With the 2 candidates we have running for President I can’t foresee things improving any no matter which one wins. I do know that if SOMEBODY doesn’t restore law and order we are in real trouble !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ALL judges bring their political beliefs, biases, and personal experiences to the bench — they are HUMAN. Many try their best to conceal that while some are way more overt. Sparcky - you are correct - this country has not been in such turmoil since the Vietnam War. With the 2 candidates we have running for President I can’t foresee things improving any no matter which one wins. I do know that if SOMEBODY doesn’t restore law and order we are in real trouble !!

divide and conquer - - - its a concept that goes as far back as the concept of war, and it is now being used by our elite political class against the very people they are susposed to govern

Seriously - this is not Democrats vs Republicans - - perhaps in the past it might have been, but not now, now it is an elite political class made up of politicians on both sides of the isle who think they are above the people, they no longer believe they are "representatives' now they want to be Rulers and its them vs us and their tactic of dividing us against each other is working better right now than it ever has and if we allow it to continue and keep letting them pit right against left and left against right we will never truly see who the problem is.

if we ever want this country to get back to where "We The People" are whats most important and the politicians work for us we need to dismantel the entire two party system and start over - - so long as we keep blindly believing that the one party we support is right and the other party is wrong - - or that one party is the lesser of two evils they, the elite political class, will keep their power and will continue to act as "rulers" and not our representatives.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• divide and conquer - - - its a concept that goes as far back as the concept of war, and it is now being used by our elite political class against the very people they are susposed to govern

Seriously - this is not Democrats vs Republicans - - perhaps in the past it might have been, but not now, now it is an elite political class made up of politicians on both sides of the isle who think they are above the people, they no longer believe they are "representatives' now they want to be Rulers and its them vs us and their tactic of dividing us against each other is working better right now than it ever has and if we allow it to continue and keep letting them pit right against left and left against right we will never truly see who the problem is.

if we ever want this country to get back to where "We The People" are whats most important and the politicians work for us we need to dismantel the entire two party system and start over - - so long as we keep blindly believing that the one party we support is right and the other party is wrong - - or that one party is the lesser of two evils they, the elite political class, will keep their power and will continue to act as "rulers" and not our representatives.

All very true but if law and order is not restored whereby people are defacing WW2 monuments, trespassing, rioting, burning the American Flag, streets not safe to walk, criminals have more rights than victims, illegal aliens receive more benefits than voters, squandering taxpayer dollars around the world, driving the US into bankruptcy and I could go on and on - WE ALL LOSE - POLITICIANS INCLUDED !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• All very true but if law and order is not restored whereby people are defacing WW2 monuments, trespassing, rioting, burning the American Flag, streets not safe to walk, criminals have more rights than victims, illegal aliens receive more benefits than voters, squandering taxpayer dollars around the world, driving the US into bankruptcy and I could go on and on - WE ALL LOSE - POLITICIANS INCLUDED !!!

unfornunatly its not just that they allow this behavior, but they actively promote it. its just another tool they use to keep the people fighting each other and divided

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies