Ct fellas post up here

• Hey Bones - got a name?
    Dennis here, wife Jessica. Black sling, 3 weeks old, lots of miles, from just over CT border in NY. We like CT sling rules better. be with the 9 group - see ya later.

Good to meet you guys!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Let's leave that up to @BONES, cuz he's got plans for that day with the fam. So, I said to him I'd just work around his schedule!!So, how bout it brother Jay, what time should we do this?!!

I'll be up @ 5 meet you guys @ 6 :D Seriously, I know you need your beauty sleep fellas. Lets meet up in Durham @ 8? I can take us in a nice 50-60+ mile look out this way unless you have something else in mind? Now that sports are over..the partys/ BBQ thing is on..Never stops...But getting out with you fellas for a few hours is a good time in my eyes!!

• That's the plan then! There is a DD on 17 in Durham, right before that school we were gonna meet at for the first ride we planned. It will be on your left as you come into Durham. I'll be there with a map, and we'll dial in whatever!! :00007555:
    Hopefully, a few others will tag along with the 3 of us. I'll shoot Woody a text, and tell him the plan. Maybe Matt won't be vacationing in Cleveland!!! :00008359:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Think Dairy Serve-Ice Ceam joint (LOT WILL BE EMPTY & SPOT EACHOTHER EASY) is a nice obvious meet spot right across from DD & GAS STATION where 79/17 meet (next to fire house)

If we have to plan a route, I say we try to get there a tad bit earlier...7:45, don't wanna take away to much ride time!!! ;):D

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• I'll be there 7:45am it is!
    Any ideas on what roads we will be tearing up and down or we can just do doughnuts in the parking lot till the Ice cream shop opens 8o

I mentioned a large loop over Portland bridge down 66 to new London, up along shore and go from there..????

• Matt is still crying cry-squared
    Yesterday was such a nice day, I took the Slingshot to Albany to our office there. On my way home, going over the Castleton on the Hudson bridge on 90 (NY Thruway) I hit something that looked to have fallen off the truck in front of me and hear a big pfffffffffffff. Steering got tight and I got off the bridge and on the shoulder. I couldn't find anything in the tire so I thought I might be in good shape and whipped out my mini compressor and slime. Well, the tire wouldn't inflate and the slime revealed the slice in the tire. Had to get towed on a flatbed to the nearest Polaris dealer - Teixeira's Polaris in Hyde Park. The flat occurred after 5pm and I got towed 60 miles. Cost...... $441 for the tow and $341 for tire replacement. Talk about a real bad ending to what should have been a good day. Hopefully, I can pick up the SS tomorrow. The item sticking out of the tire was to show damage. All I could see was the slice in the tread which somehow made its way to the sidewall.

• Cost...... $441 for the tow and $341 for tire replacement. Talk about a real bad ending to what should have been a good day.

Matt, that is just awful!!! First thing I thought of reading this, was the fact that I was too late registering for the Polaris free roadside assistance back in March!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: