TRIC LEDS?

• Anyone here install the upper brow tric-leds SWITCHBACKS? any good? critique/ thanks

the lights look great and the amber looks very good when turn signals applied. I think the products are very good. I have the upper, lower, and halos with the LED headlight conversiom. I do have a couple recommendations that I believe would make the TRICLED led lighting options better. The wiring is very small gauge and a little troublesome when crimping the connectors a larger gauge wire would be better. I believe the upper brow is a little too long, maybe 1/2 inch too long. The end curves around and tends to not want to stick to the curve. 1/2 inch shorter would give it a cleaner look. I am currently looking at terminal blocks in order to connect all the lighting on each side. I want to add the blade lights and that would be four taps into the 12 volt system. Starting to look a little cluttered plus a terminal buss would make it much easier to troubleshoot.

• Anyone here install the upper brow tric-leds SWITCHBACKS? any good? critique/ thanks

I just did my own. Got some thin, forward facing LEDs from Pep Boys (22 bucks), prepped plastic and then peel and stick. Connected to the stock amber lights (green/pink wire is positive and black is neg). I also did lowers with some Alpena black strip, white LEDs a while back for $29.