Cell Phone Holder

• Thanks @Edward Neal your video is so smooth. I moved my camera to the forward base of the fin and made the same run I posted in the other thread. I had just as much vibration as before maybe more. Maybe I need after market shocks. Oh well not that much to video here any way. I do like your low angle video.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Thanks @Edward Neal your video is so smooth. I moved my camera to the forward base of the fin and made the same run I posted in the other thread. I had just as much vibration as before maybe more. Maybe I need after market shocks. Oh well not that much to video here any way. I do like your low angle video.

I have also have a mount at the base of the fin - I don't much care for it because of the fact that when driving I can be seen in the video - I really prefer not to have the cockpit and passengers show in the videos its a distraction - - other than the nose I really liked the center mount on the front of the windshield - showed just enough of the slingshot so viewers knew what I was filming from without showing the cockpit or me - like I said though this location went away when I switched to the double bubbles - also with both the windshield location and the mount on the nose I simply used the adhesive backed mounts and such them right on the plastic of the windshield / nose piece - - - I think this direct mounting probably helps reduce vibration you might get with the camera on something like a RAM mount

here is a video I shot with the windshield location

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• FYI I lost a camera lens to a rock mounted down there. I have a front facing camera hooked up to my double din that I use for driving into the trailer and keep a cover on it when I am not using it - the lens just gets hammered with road debris

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I don’t think it’s a problem where this mount is. If it were rocks would take out the headlights

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

• Well mounted to the top of the roll hoop passengers side did away with all the vibration. It does show a lot of the cockpit and my ugly Harley helmet. It does show my cell phone on the dash post that displays the speed. I wanted that to show. Why I don't know but the video looks like I am going much faster then I really am. For me that maybe a advantage.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Well mounted to the top of the roll hoop passengers side did away with all the vibration. It does show a lot of the cockpit and my ugly Harley helmet. It does show my cell phone on the dash post that displays the speed. I wanted that to show. Why I don't know but the video looks like I am going much faster then I really am. For me that maybe a advantage.

Hehehe - I can relate - - one of the things I like about the lower mount on the nose is that it gives a false sensation of speed - - it will make it look like I am really screaming through the twisties when in fact I am actually driving leisurely - - - - - - its bound to impress those who do not know better :thumbsup: