Something Other Than Facebook

• As much as I wish Trump had won, I must say that to my way of thinking the huge lack of success of democrats down ballot in this election would seem to me to be pretty strong evidence that there was not a huge amount of voter fraud

I just find it very hard to believe that the left would orchestrate the kind of voter fraud needed to swing a presidential election across multiple states and would not take the time to also vote for the Democratic congress candidates on the fraudulent ballots and counts they were creating

It just doesn't make any sense at all - - - - - - seriously what kind of idiot would put in the effort required to pull this off and then let Democrats lose power in the House and not take the Senate????

I was just having this conversation with someone a few days ago and we were bouncing around possible scenarios where that might have happened. The best one we came up with was if you were going to add ballots after in person voting had concluded you would probably want to keep the number of people involved as small as you could to reduce risk of discovery and you would need to move pretty quickly to blend a late delivery into the counting location with other mail in ballots that arrived on election day. Say you know you need 9000 ballots to make up a shortfall based off the in person voting totals at the end of the day and have 9 people that you trust to be part of that. A person could bubble in 1000 ballots for president only a whole lot faster than they could bubble in multiple candidates. Not saying any of this did or didn't happen. We were just working through if we could come up with a viable scenario of where it might make sense to have a mail in ballot with only the presidential race filled in and delivered at the last minute.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• As much as I wish Trump had won, I must say that to my way of thinking the huge lack of success of democrats down ballot in this election would seem to me to be pretty strong evidence that there was not a huge amount of voter fraud

I just find it very hard to believe that the left would orchestrate the kind of voter fraud needed to swing a presidential election across multiple states and would not take the time to also vote for the Democratic congress candidates on the fraudulent ballots and counts they were creating

It just doesn't make any sense at all - - - - - - seriously what kind of idiot would put in the effort required to pull this off and then let Democrats lose power in the House and not take the Senate????

Less effort would be put in to investigate the theft of $50 than $5 million.

• Less effort would be put in to investigate the theft of $50 than $5 million.

sorry still doesnt work - - no point in committing felony election fraud to get Biden/Harris elected if they are not going to be able to get anything done because of a Republican Senate and a shrunken majority in the House

like cheating to put an illegal over sized motor in a race car and then forgetting to mount tires on the wheels - - - it doesnt make sense

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies