Brand new SS Auto drive shifting into neutral on sharp curves and corners

• Yesterday I bought a new SS R with Autodrive. Drove it home which is about 12 miles with no problems. I live in a area with a lake and we have winding streets with a 25 mile speed limit. I went out later to drive around the area to get the feel of the thing. Well when taking a sharp curve it shifts into neutral causing me to have to pull over step on the brake and shift back into drive. I nearly got run over be a F350 that was right behind me to day as I was headed back to the dealer with it. Turns don't effect it if you are stopped and then go into them. Dealer has it now with no idea what's wrong.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Thanks. I just bought this 2020 R Friday and drove it home in the afternoon which was about 10 miles on country blacktop roads. Great ride really enjoyed it. Later in the evening I took my girlfriend out for her first ride. This was my first time it failed. Braked on a 45 mph road to make a right turn on to a street. All normal till a accelerated after the turn and she rev'ed up passed the 3K shift point to 4K and the D light went out and N came on. Coasted to side of roar and braked to a stop pushed D and to the girl friend home. Think maybe she was bad luck and accused her of putting her hand on the buttons during the turn. She said she didn't. So and run the same route by myself and darn if it didn't fail on the same corner. Then again on a sharp left curve. Started the route again and it failed on a right hand curve that I didn't even brake for so I went home. Got up Saturday and headed to the dealer. She failed on a sharp left with a big F350 on my tail. Luckily this is a housing area with a 25 mph speed limit. This is a little disappointing a expensive toy that I got maybe a hour and a half use out of. The service dept worked on it all day with no luck. They had on ideas and will call Polaris Tuesday as they are closed Mondays. I have wanted to go riding all day today which would have been far better then watching my Jags lose their 4 game in a row.

If the music is to loud you are to old.