wiring trailer for wycked hitch

• I just want to make sure I am clear on this, that is why I am asking. got my hitch and wiring all done and about ready to wire my trailer up. Am I suppose to wire the trailer just like the hitch was wired up or rather the harness wired up ? Don't want to burn nothing up or start blowing fuses.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• wire your trailer like you do any other trailer. The harness has different configurations to meet the regular wire from your trailer. Previous experience sayin this , use regular wire for trailer.

You did get the harness for Wycked hitch, right.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well, to make this clear...

Wire the trailer to standards configuration.

Wire your Slingshot to meet trailer standard.

To do any other method will make it difficult for any other vehicle to tow your trailer or for you to pull any other trailer.

Hope that makes sense.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• wire your trailer like you do any other trailer. The harness has different configurations to meet the regular wire from your trailer. Previous experience sayin this , use regular wire for trailer.

You did get the harness for Wycked hitch, right.

yes sir when I purchased the hitch I also got the wiring harness. I just know from watching the install video from Richard that he stressed about hooking up the wires in the harness for the SS not to wire it like you would a trailer wiring as far as color coding goes. So I was't sure if i needed to wire my trailer like the harness was wired in the SS

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR