New Haltech Dash option is coming!

• Did you have to replace the ECU?

What did the price end up being for the dash, wiring, installed, etc?

We did end up replacing the ECU with a Haltech one. We just were not satisfied with the results from the other PCM we were experimenting with. I do not have a final price yet. Mine is not finished and the 2 that are here getting the installs have about 40 miles of extra wires crammed into every nook and cranny making the install take way longer than it should having to get creative with where to put wires, along with unwiring and rewiring things that are in the way. I will have better idea of the total amount of time it would need once mine is finished but the customer slings that have been trapped here since the COVID outbreak come first. The dash, ecu, harness, wide band, and fuel level sensor are $3170. If you want to add on FlexFuel that sensor is an additional $180. It's not a cheap date.

I would be interested in cost and ECU replacement as well. Currently have my Sling at TrakHamr for some work so not far from you for an install before heading back to the west coast.

Troy's shop is only a couple hours north of ZZP. We are currently roughly on a 4-6 week back log of cars in line waiting to be worked on since we were fully shut down for nearly 6 weeks. Depending on how long your Sling is at trak hamr, would dictate whether we can get you in or not. We are working as fast as we can to get cars in and out. If we cannot get you in, I can still get you the parts if you'd like. The harnesses for the Slingshot are made to order and they typically take 2-3 weeks to get. The last harness I ordered took 5 weeks to get since Haltech was also shut down for a bit. Once I have all 3 of these slings done I should be able to work up a set of install instructions. Shoot me an email at kyle@zzperformance.com or you can call me directly at 616.421.4296 if you want to further discuss this and options. If the pandemic has passed and we are back open to the public once you are ready to head home, even if we are not doing an install you should stop by and see the shop. We are only a couple miles off the highway that you'll be taking home.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• The iC-7 is definitely not as customizable as the AEM as far as like the pictures you and what not that you can put in. They have however already had a few really good updates. Button reaction speed is increased, you can now make any of the button have 1-2 functions depending on what you assign it to do and how long you press the button for. They added an odometer feature so you can put that in initially and it will record up from there. Screens are now fully customizable with a limitless color pallet letting you set the colors to all of the different things like gauge label, number color, needle color, day time screen, night time screen which can be set to automatically change to using the ambient light sensor on the dash, etc. I would say bang for the buck, its arguably one of the best options on the market at this time.

I have been talking with Haltech about the Nexus as I was thinking about possibly going that route instead of the 1500. With the COVID pandemic, I was told they are holding off on the release and it may not be released until next year so I am staying with the 1500 for now. The nexus has some awesome features like you mentioned but I think for what most of us are doing, myself included, it's a little overkill but it is super cool none the less. Who knows, once it comes out maybe I'll switch but for now I'll be installing the 1500.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke