I found this plug cap (terminator)

• It’s off a GM pick up truck in the junk yard. I took if from the plug the ambient air temperature sensor would be plugged in. It mounts in front of the radiator. This truck didn’t have the display rear view mirror upgrade.

Anyway I took it because I thought it would fit our uncovered fog light plugs. This cap is to keep water from getting in it. I have to go back and get another one. There is one left. And I’m going to stop at my local Chevy dealer to see if they can help.

I don’t know why Polaris left them just dangling there uncapped. Guess what.... it fits our plug perfectly.

I’m having a problem trying to figure what the technical name of the cap is. I need to find it on a parts diagram to get an ID number. This cap doesn’t have one on it.

If you look at it, it plugs in and then you use the clip to hold it to the wire loom.

• I stoped at the junk yard and found two more caps. Then I took them to a Chevy garage parts department. With the new computer system it’s almost impossible to look up a random part. They want the vin number and it looks up the parts listed for that vehicle. So if I want to try to find out what it’s called and get a part number I have to go back and get the vin.