Western CT Ride!!

• Thanks guys I got it up and running after charging the battery for 25mins. It has to be the way the guy installed the lights. cause after I got it done I didn't drive it at all and I never turned the lights on. So either I left something on and didn't see it or he messed up the install. Either way I will be bringing it back soon so he can check it out. Oh yea happy Mother's Day to everyone's mama.

• Now you know why I drove all the way to Atlanta to pick mine up.

Got guy all stupid, he doesn't know what to say to me anymore! He said they should have any day. ( been hearing that last 2 weeks ) Lexani ships to them on skids @ a time. I told him if I don't have them or know status by weeks end I'm cancelling order! I'm pissed. Customer service sucks, but there price is Awesome :00008862:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Hey bones did the wheels come in yet. Do you need me talk to someone or go see someone to get this done ASAP.

They have till Friday then I cancel order & go another route. This is getting ridiculous! I'm getting livid!

• You fellas as of now look like a nice 70 degree day next sat..Im so bummed..Gotta plan another one when Jim gets back from vacation..Maybe First weekend in June???

• Jay!!! Quit f@*#n up my ride!!!
    It's SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• WTF - three days away and the weather is turning to shit :cursing:

Ya, I see that, but there's still hope!! Could be just a Saturday evening storm, I hope!
    I'm still gonna plan on it though. That's why I need you guys to PM me for my cell #. That way you can text me if you're not coming Sunday. I'm not gonna be on the forum in the parking lot!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)

• For those that want to meet in Durham and ride together to the meeting point in Middlebury, here it is:
    Frank Ward Middle School
    191 Main St. (Rt.17)
    Durham, CT
    Let's meet in the parking lot by the road between 8-8:30, and roll. Would like to get to Middlebury early to go over the route, grab a coffee, before we launch. Right now, there is 3 confirmed for Durham. Me, Paul, and Tony. Everybody is welcome!! Post up if you plan on meeting there. Al was going to meet us there, but I have not heard from him in while. I'll post it elsewhere also.
    Man, I hope the weather takes a hard right!!!
    Also, I'm going to reach out to George Libby @ Libby's Motoworld, to spread the word to his crew

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)