Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• have I made my case ?

Yes, but as a cop, if you started talking like that to me on a stop, you would be stopped a little longer because you have the right to understand why you were stopped to begin with. If you "no understand English" guess I need to get someone there that you may understand. Sorry, but it's your right. :D

• Ну, как же бороться с этим? :)

• Хотя я согласен с общей оценкой, и в то время используется английский язык в качестве основного языка для бизнеса, французский на самом деле считается основным языком для ряда международных организаций, является наиболее быстро растущим в мире язык, и, как ожидается, превысит английский язык в количество пользователей к 2050 году, и если вы посмотрите на мирового населения, мандарин на самом деле является наиболее распространенным языком. И португальцы находится на подъеме.

Даже государства Совет Организации Объединенных по международным отношениям рекомендует изучать другой язык в качестве «национального приоритета», особенно принимая во внимание всего лишь восемнадцать процентов американских говорят на другом языке против пятидесяти четырех процентов европейцев.

Так что да, английский язык является importnat, но это не так важно, как многие люди хотели бы, чтобы вы поверили.

Nope.

• I'm sorry SIDESEATDRIVER I think I miss understand your post,I thought you were against guns,and people owning them.I'm a high school drop out and an immigrant so you have to talk real slow to me.

@Zeeboo, let me preface this by saying that I am a sarcastic wench. Much of the argument I have been giving is to play devil's advocate and to provide an honest counterpoint to some of the discussion you see on this thread. I am actually very pro-gun, but I am also a little more centrist to left-center on social topics than many here. I am ex-Navy, and a teacher-in-training, so I have a very different perspective on a number of different topics. I am also a stay-at-home mommy, so I relish the opportunity to have adult discussions - preferably civil and respectful ones, on topics of importance. But mostly, I'm a pain in the ass. I hope that helps. :D