Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• this video contains a modern day prophesy. About a guy we know.....remember the part about tunnels and caves....those are going to come into play in a few weeks....but they are going on right now and have been...

notice there are many references to things that have already happened and I connected many things that will happen from what was said from things I know.....by both the guys in the video...

Are you ready to get it all back......this will make sense at the end..

• I guess you don’t get it yet........more vaccine shipment “mistakes” (ruined shots from improper storage, supplies are running low, the states got the wrong doses) creating bigger shortages....making the demand higher....creating Covid fever panic.....oh no I might not be able to be a lab rat....they’re going to run out of vaccine...were all going to die...

false shortages.....how do you make people desire something even more? Create a false shortage....take it away from them.....at least make it look like that.....make them think they are the lucky ones....I’ll do anything for a shot.....please.....I don’t want to die....

and please give me the new green deal.....look at Texas....all that oil and no power or heat....people are freezing....we’re all going to be dead from climate change....please force us to go green. I’ll pay anything....please raise my taxes....I’ll walk to work so I can pay bigger utility bills.. take my car...I’ll eat artificial meat.....I’ll even eat dirt......I’ll be a really good sheep....please tell me what to do.....>>>> yes sir, no sir, please don’t kill me<<<<< spoken in my best Chinese.....

• I really don't know who made Bill gates such a expert on the virus and global warming. Does money just make a person a expert. I was always told a expert was a unknown drip under pressure. As X is a unknown in math and drip of water from a leaking pipe is a spurt.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• the legal clock is ticking for the 60 day window of opportunity for the return of 2.0. Only 30 days remain....it has to be done with all of the “i” s dotted and the “t” s crossed....it’s his last unfulfilled campaign promise of draining the swamp. For the good of all mankind everyone should be praying for his success. Two things are giving me hope in this endeavor, the fence still around DC and the presence of the national guard and the law that was updated in 2019 voted on by congress giving complete control of the military to Trump for 60 days after the inauguration....

Biden has done nothing but prove how he wants to wreck the economy, open the borders and kill jobs....In the name of creating new jobs and building back Beijing.

Was the weather catastrophe in Texas a weather manipulation plot to prove the new green deal will not work? Who campaigned on the prediction of a long dark winter?

• https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/105751799314654432

this is the reason many people are having difficulty breathing while wearing a mask.....it’s cutting down on the amount of clean oxygen entering your body and with each breath you are increasing the amount of carbon dioxide coming in. Your lungs take the clean oxygen into them and the dirty air containing carbon dioxide is removed. the lack of oxygen is making it harder and harder to breath. Lack of oxygen is dangerous. The normal amount of oxygen in the atmosphere now is about 21%....which is right near the lowest amount of oxygen our body requires if you’re totally healthy.

https://iytmed.com/effects-low-oxygen-levels/

if you smoke or your lungs are compromised from other things like COPD the oxygen levels drop. the mask keeps the carbon dioxide in the mask so you are rebreathing it instead of clean oxygen......doctors check the oxygen level in your blood of people with heart problems. If it’s too low they put you on oxygen to reduce the stress and strain on your heart. When the body senses it’s not getting enough oxygen to operate properly it speeds up you heart rate to compensate. By giving you supplemental oxygen your heart rate slows down giving your heart needed rest. So wearing the mask is putting strain on your heart. It could lead to heart complications in the future. Lack of oxygen can also make your brain cloudy and make you feel tired...

Covid cases related to the election....the lie worked like a charm.