Solar Cover Blanket (Pool not SS)

• Anyone ever used these? Do they work good? Thinking I'd like to get my pool heated up faster for days like today (84 F) after yard work & getting all the leaves up a dip would have been nice, but pool is ice water lol

• Yeah solar blanket from Leslie's blue one make sure leave pump working. Turned my pool green my fault turned pump off cost 275 to get water right but still didn't get to try it am gonna try again this year

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I agree they work great but as stated keep the filter running during daylight and be sure to check the chemical levels... the solar blanket will drop your levels crazy fast.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Just for a point of information they do not generate any heat!
    They are designed to prevent evaporation. They are fantastic for heat retention. Most people who sell them claim the convert sunlight into heat but that is not true. The warmer water you feel at the surface is just the heat retained.
    They are a valuable tool if you use a heater. You can also purchase solar heaters for pool - very inexpensive and the do work but take some time, use that in conjunction with a solar cover and you will have pretty efficient system with no operating cost other than normal pump operation.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!