BLUETOOTH RECEIVER WONT PAIR WITH RADIO

• I have bought two different bluethooth receivers. I can get the radio to recognize them but will not pair with either. Manufacturer is no help. They both pair with my Galaxy 7 phone. Anyone had similar issues and solved the problem. I want to use earbuds with the receiver. :( They wont pair with the car radio either. I have removed all paired items from bike radio before trying this. Thanks

• When I tried to do something similar, I was running into this issue as well. The problem I was running into is I needed something that is broadcasting and the Stereo is the unit that receives and is being paired.

I had it explained to me like this...

My phone is my "master" system and I pair it to the Stereo, or BT speakers or some such device. The same goes for my BT headset system. The headset is the "master device"

Having the stereo try & pair to the earbuds is like trying to go speaker to speaker. It doesn't work. You basically would need to go off your phone, (which I assume actually works), but negates the whole point of having a stereo.

I had even spent money of a BT transmitter / receiver because I wanted to send my Sirius XM into the BT transmitter, and then have the stereo pair with it so I could listen to the XM through BT.

It didn't work, and since I bought the thing on the road, I was an hour or more away from the location, so couldn't return it.

Their system is a bit limited, and while the stereo is OK, a lot of people on here have upgraded their system to something that is sooo much better. My stereo is on my list of mods that need to happen, but it is very low priority and may not get done for many years.