DIY Foot Ventilation Mod

• I copied this mod from another user that has a slingshot. I forgot who it was but I definitely owe credit to that person for suggesting the idea. With the hood closed you couldn't even tell it is there. I really does look OEM to me. I will be driving it later this evening to see the results.

Anyways today I went to Lowe's and bought what I needed.

-Shop Vac 1 and 1/4" hose kit
    -Black Zip Ties
    -Black Window Screen Material

Below you will find some pics.

• I also changed up my vent mod back to ram air again to the foot well. I will know if it works as well as expected tomorrow on the way to see family tomorrow and then to Blairsville. Been waiting on the paint to dry so that I could install.

have you ever tried it the way i currently have it picking up air? if so what were your thoughts?

• have you ever tried it the way i currently have it picking up air? if so what were your thoughts?

Very little air flow from that location, I even have a air box located over the holes with the 1 1/2 inch vac hose. With my first ram air tube, just saying at 100% the flow from this location was about 10%. I also had $60 in material, I still use it but not much air flow. I still have the tubes from last year but cannot use with the UP top. There might be pictures somewhere from SSITS15