Addressing a few of the vendor request..... And a warning and disclaimer to people selling and buying on this site!

• This is the part where I tell you that its dangerous to buy anything from anyone. And it will never be the responsibility of the website slingshotinfo.com or any of its operating personnel for any loss of money, time, or any other hardship caused by using the site or any of the linked sites from it. Buyer beware...

Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
    Throughout the Web Site we have provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties, sometimes through third party advertisements. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor any of our respective affiliated companies operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Web Site or on websites linked to by us on the Web Site.
    THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.

WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.

Now here is the current vendor status on this site.....

I haven't structured a vendor area at this time. I wanted everyone to know that as soon as I do I will get back to everyone that has messaged me about being a vendor. I will let you know the pricing and how to post in your area. I can tell you that it won't be an astronomical price to have a simple thread with your products in it. For right now I don't mind if a few vendors want to post some of their items and have them getting some exposure. There isn't any reason to remove a post that is vendor related till I get the vendor section completed... The vendor section will be similar to a sticky thread that will allow the thread not to fall in rank and it will not allow people to push you down. It will allow members to post UNDER your topic post and you can edit it anytime with your items... It will be YOUR thread....

Right now some of the ideas that are being discussed will be to let people sell items under 30 or 40 dollars that they make from home (not a business) for free. They will not be in a vendor area. It will be just a post that they maintain and it will fall in rank if no attention is given to it.

Things that classify you as a vendor would be selling anything from a linked website.. And repetitiously selling items over 40 dollars. That will always be treated as a a vendor.

Banner ads will also be sold . However I want to keep that to a minimum. I want the forum clean a neat fro everyone to enjoy. Ads annoy me and I am sure they do the members as well. The banners that I sell will be priced in line with other sites and that information will be made available when all of the vendor issues have been firmly hammered out... I am hoping it will be by the end of this week. It could possibly be sometime next week though.

Those are the rough plans for now. I hope it all makes sense .. I just wanted to let everyone know so it wasn't a surprise when it all comes together.. And when it does come together I will let you know what the cost will be and you will have a few days to get your items moved to that section and setup your thread. After that I will delete the original threads and clean up the forum.....

Thanks
    Robert