Engine Light

• I took the SS (2021) out for a drive today and about 10 minutes from the house the engine light came on, I stop popped the hood and did not see anything. I noticed right after I saw it when I mashed the accelerator down it felt like nothing there, I let off then pushed it again and all was well. I drove it back home with the light still on. After getting it home I started it a couple of times and it was still there then I decided to loosen the gas cap, I had just bought one of the aluminum ones from sling Mods and was curious if it could have developed a vacuum issue, I know grasping for straws but that is the only thing I had changed. I let it sit for a few minutes and started back up, several times, no light. Is that possible, look for insight, also saw in the manual to go to options to look at the code, I never looked till everything was clear so does that only show in options when something is wrong?

• I took the SS (2021) out for a drive today and about 10 minutes from the house the engine light came on, I stop popped the hood and did not see anything. I noticed right after I saw it when I mashed the accelerator down it felt like nothing there, I let off then pushed it again and all was well. I drove it back home with the light still on. After getting it home I started it a couple of times and it was still there then I decided to loosen the gas cap, I had just bought one of the aluminum ones from sling Mods and was curious if it could have developed a vacuum issue, I know grasping for straws but that is the only thing I had changed. I let it sit for a few minutes and started back up, several times, no light. Is that possible, look for insight, also saw in the manual to go to options to look at the code, I never looked till everything was clear so does that only show in options when something is wrong?

The same type of gas cap from DDM has no 'washer' so dose not seal air tight and have had no 'light' in 60,000 miles.