How tall for windshield

• I like to look over the edge of the windshield just like I did riding motorcycles most of my life.

On my 2019 I had the Madstad +9 tinted... which I regretted as it was a bit too dark at night and the edge of the windshield was right in my line of sight... If I slouched just a bit I was looking through the shield and not over it.

On my 2020 I removed the stock and added the clear OEM Ripper Tall Clear shield. It was ok and had lots of ventilation in the cockpit.. i had the same issue with the edge, but as it was clear was not as distracting. I liked the shield that came with the Sling, but my friends didn't like all the wind.

I have since sold the 2020 and now have a Miata convertible... and contrary to popular belief, there is as much air flow in the Miata cockpit as there was on the 2020 with the taller windshield.

So, as far as a windshield preference, one needs to decide if they want to look through the shield, or over it in my opinion.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I went through the exact same situation as you. I wanted a taller windshield. I ride in Ontario, Canada. So no extreme heat. Often cooler mornings, or cooler days, and high daytime temps might be in the mid 80's at most.

I went with the Nascar Tallboy. I love it. Looked at the others, and they would have been similar, but I also like the sleek look of the Nascar. Seemed to fit the styling of the Sling, IMO.

I am not disappointed and glad I bought it. When I sit comfortably, I look through the top portion. When I want to I can sit up very straight and look over top.

Also makes conversation easier in the cockpit without the wind howling past your head, and can hear the music better.

Had it for 2 years now.