SEC approves Bitcoin ETF

• I know some don't trust/like/understand the world of crypto but this is kind of big news.

Yesterday Gary Gensler of the SEC appoved the first U.S.-listed exchange traded funds (ETFs) to track bitcoin.

The Securities and Exchange Commission said it approved 11 applications, including from BlackRock (BLK.N), Ark Investments/21Shares (ABTC.S), Fidelity, Invesco (IVZ.N) and VanEck

Below - is a short video that explains a little bit of the potential opportunities of 2024.

This is not me trying to push anything on anyone, nor is this any kind of financial advice....

I just want others to be aware and be able to make decisions that 'could' make them a very nice profit throughout this year.

You probably won't see this on the news because they don't want a de-centralized currency in our hands - but there is money to be made, and like it or not -

This is the future....

With respect and kindness,

Shadrac

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• my Son and I had a setup farming bit coins.

Had? As in took the miner down?

I was mining for a couple years - but only Ethereum.

Eventually had 7 cards - after the change in ETH - Sold my cards and made my investment back in hardware =)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.