ANNOUNCEMENT!! Sunday October 8th

• I know most of you are much too far from here to enjoy this, but to those of you in California or perhaps Arizona or Nevada, if you are looking for a fun place to take a ride too this coming weekend come check out Palm Springs first ever Filipino Festival - - - there is going to be great food and music and plenty of vendors to check out and enjoy. - Should be perfect riding weather - -

SUNDAY OCTOBER 8th 11:00am until 5:00pm - - 2300 E. Baristo rd Palm Springs, ca 92262

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Music!

Outdoor Bar!

Great Food!

Come on out on Friday or Saturday spend the weekend in beautiful Palm Springs California

plenty to see and do, and some of the best riding weather you will ever encounter - expected highs in the 90's and lows around 71

• I know most of you are much too far from here to enjoy this, but to those of you in California or perhaps Arizona or Nevada, if you are looking for a fun place to take a ride too this coming weekend come check out Palm Springs first ever Filipino Festival - - - there is going to be great food and music and plenty of vendors to check out and enjoy. - Should be perfect riding weather - -

SUNDAY OCTOBER 8th 11:00am until 5:00pm - - 2300 E. Baristo rd Palm Springs, ca 92262

If that girl from Almost Paradise will be there in a bikini - I’m bookin my flight right now :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If that girl from Almost Paradise will be there in a bikini - I’m bookin my flight right now :00008172:

well, I dont know about her, but they are going to have Mrs Asia USA at the event

but yea, I can understand your motivation - - - Samantha Richelle is a babe!

oh and as a side note, This is Palm Springs California and as such there are always plenty of young atractive ladies walking around town and I am sure there will be plenty at this event as well

• well, I dont know about her, but they are going to have Mrs Asia USA at the event

but yea, I can understand your motivation - - - Samantha Richelle is a babe!

oh and as a side note, This is Palm Springs California and as such there are always plenty of young atractive ladies walking around town and I am sure there will be plenty at this event as well

We got hillbilly babes here 😩😩😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• just to close this post down I would like to let everyone know the event was a huge success. Turnout was much larger than expected and for Bill Martin there were a large number of very good looking young Filipinas that were as good looking if not better than the young lady from Almost Paradise :thumbsup:

All in all it was a great day

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().