Fridays project

• not really slingshot related, but a bit connected. - - Came home Thursday night and quickly discovered that my 15 year old garage door opener had taken a shit. so Friday morning got up made a run to Home Depot and then spent the rest of the morning installing a new opener. - - I must say these things have advanced since my last one, this thing even has a battery backup that will keep it working if the power goes out.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Dam good job and if you called anybody else you would have half the quality and twice the price.

To be honest, I did call a local garage door guy and scheduled an afternoon appointment, I was originally planning on having him come out and install it after I bought it, but when I got home I figured I would take down the old one and get the new one ready so when he got here it would be less of a job and hopefully save a few bucks. Anyway once I got started I just kept going until it was up. then after being sure it was all working perfectly and all the safety features were properly working I called the guy up and canceled the appointment. I figure I saved at least $200, but more importantly I know it was done right and how everything works if any adjustments should be needed in the future

• old one down, new one going up

had to change the hanger brackets. New unit had a different style rail and it was a bit longer, but I must add this new one is much quieter than the old one was - I am very happy with it so far :)