Locked hood HELP............

• ......I'm just putting this here to help anyone in the future .....someone came to me today with their hood unable to open and lift due to the lock mechanism on the driver side near the mirror.....I tried pulling on the cable mechanism on the front lock but to no avail......so I REMOVED the mirror and was able to unlock the mechanism with a tool that curves.......he had removed the 2 bolts holding the locking mechanism the other day and when he bolted everything back up the cable came out of the mechanism so it wouldn't unlock by pulling on the cable....

• ......I'm just putting this here to help anyone in the future .....someone came to me today with their hood unable to open and lift due to the lock mechanism on the driver side near the mirror.....I tried pulling on the cable mechanism on the front lock but to no avail......so I REMOVED the mirror and was able to unlock the mechanism with a tool that curves.......he had removed the 2 bolts holding the locking mechanism the other day and when he bolted everything back up the cable came out of the mechanism so it wouldn't unlock by pulling on the cable....

And again forum member sharing knowledge with all of us. THANKS.