Radiator Fans

• Since i have added a turbo i notice that the engine comes up to temp a lot faster than stock,and i know it's not hurting anything but in the summer months it really make the interior hotter quicker also. I leave in the morning from a air conditioned garage @70 degrees and within less than a mile doing 25 mph the gauge is reading around 180. I know the motor has got to warm up and the fan kicks in around 220 Has anyone added a second fan to the radiator? or was thinking maybe fans on the intercooler? (to keep the intake cooler) Has anyone done this? or know why you should or shouldn't?

yrs ago we did a push/pull config on a radiator for a 572 hemi that was running hot and that keep it where it needed to be.

Thanks
    Jay

• What about just upgrading the stock one? I've used Spal Fans to upgrade other vehicles before. they do lots of different sizes and some can move up to 2000CFM.
    If you find out the factory fan size, their customer support is really good, and can probably help you find a good replacement.

• @Joker256 I thought about that but i'm thinking keeping intercooler temp down might help. My street glide has a dynojet power vision where i can see everything and tune it. I notice say cruising at 60 in 4th it'll set in at say 280 temp but bring it to 3rd and take rpm's up it'll come down 10 to 15 degrees in temp. I believe the extra fuel and air cools it down more. Being a turbo transfers the heat from the exhaust to the intake that maybe the extra fans would help keep the motor a little cooler on the intake side.