Battery Desulfater?

• Battery Minder 1510

These days I use a the above linked Battery Minder plus on my slingshot when I not riding for more than a day - it not only keeps it topped off, but it also does the de-sulfating - I just plug it into the power port between the seats

they also have them on Amazon, I specifically got this over other battery tender brands because of the desulfator function - I have no clue if it would fix a battery that's already shot, but I figured it might help extend the life of the one I have

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Battery Minder 1510

These days I use a the above linked Battery Minder plus on my slingshot when I not riding for more than a day - it not only keeps it topped off, but it also does the de-sulfating - I just plug it into the power port between the seats

they also have them on Amazon, I specifically got this over other battery tender brands because of the desulfator function - I have no clue if it would fix a battery that's already shot, but I figured it might help extend the life of the one I have

I do the same different tool, but with the alarm system it can kill my Optima in 15-20 days if not on a tender. I did have a camper battery that I didn't pull over winter that was too low for the old die hard 12v charger I had, put this one on it for a few hours then the diehard took over with the faster charge rate. Not sure how we'll it'd fix a battery but did charge one that die hard wouldn't so maybe?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZCXDQSP

• I do the same different tool, but with the alarm system it can kill my Optima in 15-20 days if not on a tender. I did have a camper battery that I didn't pull over winter that was too low for the old die hard 12v charger I had, put this one on it for a few hours then the diehard took over with the faster charge rate. Not sure how we'll it'd fix a battery but did charge one that die hard wouldn't so maybe?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZCXDQSP

I like Noco products, in fact I carry their Nico Boost GB20 jump starter in my Slingshot just in case - - - I haven't actually needed it yet for the Sling, but I have used it to jump start a guys pickup truck at my wife's farmers market a few months back - - - worked perfectly even on the large v8

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I like Noco products, in fact I carry their Nico Boost GB20 jump starter in my Slingshot just in case - - - I haven't actually needed it yet for the Sling, but I have used it to jump start a guys pickup truck at my wife's farmers market a few months back - - - worked perfectly even on the large v8

Noco makes good stuff, had one of their chargers on the boat for awhile and never had issues. It's amazing how much cheaper and more powerful those jump boxes have gotten over the years. Use this one on and it's jumped the RAM diesel and didn't even drop a battery bar indicator. Kid used on his truck over the winter 4-5 times and left it out there all winter (hard on my stuff) still had power I bet to jump something before I charged it. Technology advancements just make me smile :)

https://smile.amazon.com/GOOLO…e-Portable/dp/B09HYVM6ZT/