Slingshot makes reality tv appearance

• To anyone who follows temptation Island series, last night had a segment where the guests were all riding the island in new Slingshot automatics. Too bad they looked like a fleet of blue rentals, but they WERE Slingshots at least. I think it was season 2 episode 4 or something like that. i don't watch it but it was playing (at all places) WALMART as I walked by to their cat food section

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• To anyone who follows temptation Island series, last night had a segment where the guests were all riding the island in new Slingshot automatics. Too bad they looked like a fleet of blue rentals, but they WERE Slingshots at least. I think it was season 2 episode 4 or something like that. i don't watch it but it was playing (at all places) WALMART as I walked by to their cat food section

Never heard of the show, but then , kind of off subject. I do not watch any network TV. ABC-NBC-CBS All of this crap started years ago with shows like The Jefferson's just to name one and many others just like them insulting the black race. OH! I forget that is comedy and that makes it OK. Now you know why I do not like comedy.