Polaris charging me 5% more

• I have a very good dealer thank you. I had remorse the day after I cancelled and went back to talk to the Sales manager. Told him I still want the ATV but have received my deposit back. He said the order has not been cancelled and the ATV was mine when it came it. I asked him if he wanted the deposit back and he said no he didn't need it.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have a very good dealer thank you. I had remorse the day after I cancelled and went back to talk to the Sales manager. Told him I still want the ATV but have received my deposit back. He said the order has not been cancelled and the ATV was mine when it came it. I asked him if he wanted the deposit back and he said no he didn't need it.

Sounds like he is doing what he can to do things right. GREAT.

I agree, Holeshot is great. Hope your new toy arrives soon!

• Still seems wrong to me that you can place an order, give them a deposit to hold that order and then after all of that they can change the price.

If they hadn't taken your money it might be different, but to me the entire point of leaving a deposit is to lock in the deal - it guarantees that they have the sale and it guarantees that you get the price.

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies