ZZP turbo, exhaust, 92 octane

• So, I think I will be able to convince my wife that a Turbo is a NEED instead of just a want by the time spring rolls around. I've been eyeing up ZZPs stage 1 paired with the rear exit exhaust. I like the idea of not needing to remove the oil pan if I don't need to. Has anyone else installed one of these yet? Any issues? This is my daily driver in the summertime, (MN) and I want it to stay as reliable as possible. I usually buy all my gas from Costco, which only carries 92 Octane. Would I have to start buying gas somewhere that carries 93? Or is that close enough?

• So, I think I will be able to convince my wife that a Turbo is a NEED instead of just a want by the time spring rolls around. I've been eyeing up ZZPs stage 1 paired with the rear exit exhaust. I like the idea of not needing to remove the oil pan if I don't need to. Has anyone else installed one of these yet? Any issues? This is my daily driver in the summertime, (MN) and I want it to stay as reliable as possible. I usually buy all my gas from Costco, which only carries 92 Octane. Would I have to start buying gas somewhere that carries 93? Or is that close enough?

You need a supercharger. You can self install. Guys that went from turbo to supercharger much prefer the constant delivery of the ss.

• I'm going the DDM stage 1 turbo in Maggie Valley this year. I have heard nothing but good things about DDM. Bought and paid for .powdercoating the tubes to match.

From what I have read DDM is the way to go

Supercharger is a little more expensive but I am fine with turbo

• Josh McKenzie It is a very straight forward install and I am always available (days, nights, weekends, etc) to answer any questions during install should the need arise. You can generally do the entire install including the rear exit on jack stands in 6-8 hours. If you happen to have a lift available to you it will go faster. Most people generally budget a weekend for it. If you send me your PCM right after you order it I can send it back with your turbo kit so it is ready to go as soon as you finish the install. We have had great success with this kit. In regards to your fuel, I would highly recommend getting your fuel from some place like Shell, Speedway, Mobil, or BP once you go turbo. We have tested costco and Sam's club fuel in the past and even though the pump says 92 or 93 octane, it generally only produces power like 87-89 octane. When running a boosted application, that is not going to be enough octane and potentially cause KR and engine damage in some cases. I also have a tune I can send you for 91 octane but I would still recommend NOT getting your fuel from costco. If you have any other questions, feel to reach out to me directly. My direct email is kyle@zzperformance.com and my direct office line is 616.421.4296. Happy to answer any questions you may have.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke