TrakHamr Quad conversion

• I'm going to talk about the actual swap with the TrakHamr quad conversion on my Blue Squadron Sling. First of all this was ordered Early October 2020 it was received in late March/Early April. They are made in Michigan and the Governor kept shutting down "non-essential" business, no other comment on that. I didn't start the conversion until early June for family reasons. The install took me about 2 weeks working an hour or two a night, so I obviously didn't work fast or take time off of work (don't judge me).

Install was really pretty easy, my main issues were no lift and no help. After lifting the Sling and supporting on jack stands and car ramps the removal process began. The first picture is the TrakHamr kit halfway uncrated. The second is the rear with brakes and belt removed. The third is from the back after removal of all parts, I will say that putting in the new subframe is easier with the back panel loose on the side where the upper shock mount is. The hardest part was positioning the subframe with a jack and a lawnmower lift to place the original upper shock bolt back into place. The forth picture is of the removed parts and the fifth is of the kit installed before final tightening. The last picture is of Blue as it sits today. The instructions provided were quite good and any issues I encountered I called or texted Troy. I can say that Troy was a pleasure to work with and was available to answer questions as they came up. At this point i am now a little over 500 miles and have changes the rear diff fluid. If anyone has questions I will happily answer them.