TD Slingshot Cover

• Okay, posting it here to see if someone from SSO/TD/WP will provide more details.

Got an email that SSO now offers a Slinigshot-specific cover that apparently fits almost every single SS configuration: Roof-less, Roof, Tail, Wing, 4-seater conversion, etc.

So if I were to guess, means it's big enough to fit over a stretched SS, any of the roofs, and a Carbon Fiber wing on the rear. So how's if fit if I don't have all that stuff? Will it be very loose?

I'ld like to see it put onto a SS Configuration that MOST of us have - SS w just a roof. How's that fit?

From the pics, this is it on a 4-seater without roof. What's it look like on a 2-seater with TD Gullwing Roof?

• Too bad nobody has enough intestinal fortitude to make that one in a trailer cover. Do they all not think people trailer their Slingshot long distances and want it protected? I find it so laughable that Polaris makes a trailer cover and they make a Sling Shade, but they don't make a cover that FITS with the Sling Shade. If it makes sense to someone, PLEASE educate me as to why for a few simple changes they're all willing to not go after a large market and added profits.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE