Quad Kit Wheel Lights.

• For the ones with the quad kit. Has anybody come up or came across wheel lights for the kits yet. Right before I purchased the trakhammer, I bought a set of light rings from ZSW. I haven't came across anything for the quads yet. And with all I have going on, I really don't have time to try to have some made up or designed yet.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Just put a Blue one on top. Save the wheel lights. Just think, you are using less electricity.

Have a great day. We need to get together and ride. I feel so safe when we ride!!!!!!!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Step 1 - get the quad kit... lol for me anyway. I need to get eyes on it and see how it's all mounted break wise. I really think it shouldn't be too bad though to modify a pair that would work for the front for the back. My guess, need to see it. I'm waiting on a set I won from LiteTheNight to show up, but hoping between the ones I have now and those I can make both front rings work. More concerned about the lights, but really think it's just splitting the rear light with the other and hope there is enough power!

I'm a few months away from ordering my kit unless Dave has a crazy deal...wink wink...lol So maybe someone will come out with a kit by then!