Blue States' crusade against gas engines

• I been in this house for 40 years and at the young age of 74 don't think I will ever move. So nice to not have to make payments, When it was paid off I joined the Gun of the Month Club and now the Slingshot Spend It Like You Got It Club. I really don't want them attaching anything to my metal roof it cost to much and never want it leaking.

metal roof - yea I wouldn't want any holes either :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Is your house big enough for an indoor race track?

sorry I missed this question when I replied before - - - anyway our house is a rather modest 3 bedroom 2 bath 1,654 square foot home - - our high electric consumption is not because of having a huge home, it all has do do with keeping it cool when the highs are close to 120 and even at night the lows are still pushing 90

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• @Edward Neal The roof needed new shingles and was starting to leak. Putting metal on vice shingles cost twice as much but there is a layer of insulation under the metal and that has cut the cooling bill in the summer. It you don't start drilling holes in it is will last longer then me. It has been up there for over 20 years with no problems.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• sorry I missed this question when I replied before - - - anyway our house is a rather modest 3 bedroom 2 bath 1,654 square foot home - - our high electric consumption is not because of having a huge home, it all has do do with keeping it cool when the highs are close to 120 and even at night the lows are still pushing 90

Wow. Considering how much you pay for electricity, I understand why you have solar panels. My home is a bit over 1800 square ft and we pay under $200 in the summer for electricity.